Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad largest cricket stadium in the world
Hello friends, today we will see interesting information about the largest cricket stadium in the world, Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad. The world’s largest cricket stadium, built by the Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA) in Motera, Ahmedabad, was Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream project. In 2014, the President and Chief Minister of GCA came up with the idea to break up the 25-year-old Motera Stadium and build a new one.
Which will be the world’s largest stadium with the best facilities. Subsequently, the President of GCA and now Union Home Minister of India Amit Shah called this huge project and former Senior Vice President of GCA Marimal Nathwani and Secretary of BCCI, President of Asian Cricket Council and former Joint Secretary of GCA, on 28 September 2019 A team led by Dhanraj Nathwani was elected vice-captain to lead the GCA and the team finalized Motera Stadium
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Motera Cricket Stadium has been renamed Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad on 24 February 2021. Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad is inaugurated by the current President of India, Ramnath Kovind.
This is the first cricket match played at the Cricket Ground, the third match of the India vs England Test series. This India vs England match is played as a day-night match. Pink colored balls have been used in them.
Important aspects of the newly built largest cricket stadium in the world Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad in Motera
- It is the largest cricket stadium in the world with a seating capacity of 110,000 viewers.
- It is spread over 63 acres of land.
- The cost of construction of this stadium is Rs 700 crore.
- The Narendra Modi Stadium is designed and built by Australian company Populous is a concept architect company.
- The stadium has 76 air-conditioned corporate boxes, each with a seating capacity of 25.
- A total of 11 pitches of red and black soil have been prepared.
- The main ground has six red clay pitches and five black clay pitches, while the same practice pitch has five red clay pitches and four black clay pitches.
- It is the first cricket stadium in the world to use the same soil to make a main and practice pitch.
- There are a total of four dressing rooms for the players. No other stadium in the world has four dressing rooms for players
- The most modern gymnasium has been prepared for the players in the dressing room for the team.
- Modern technology has been used to get the water out of the ground within 30 minutes after the rain stopped.
- The 9 meter-high 360-degree podium concourse has the necessary features to provide facilities and services to make it very easy for visitors to move around.
- Cricket Academy – In-door practice pitch to prepare future talented players.
- The world’s most sophisticated sophisticated media box.
- Play LED lights have been installed for the first time in India.
- Ample parking for thousands of cars and two wheelers.
- Largest Hall of Fame.
- Modern club house, including 50 stuttered rooms, indoor and outdoor games, restaurants, Olympic size swimming pool, gymnasium, party area, sophisticated project house with 3D projector theater / TV room
- Public transport connectivity such as BRTS bus and metro stand have also been added.
- There are also two practice grounds with a small pavilion field.
- Sports academy for other sports like football, hockey, basketball, kabaddi, boxing, lawn tennis, running track, etc.
- North Pavilion is called Reliance Jio, North Stand and South Pavilion is called Adani South Stand.
Hope you find largest cricket stadium in the world Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad
All the information that I have received about the lion is with you and you must have liked it and you have also been lion to others.